Tuesday, May 5, 2009
1. Find one willing baby.
2. Strip down to diaper.
3. Rub your hands together to warm them up-at the same time make silly faces at the baby.
4. Laughing may have already begun-this is a sign of a very willing and ticklish participant. Fear not if the baby still has a straight face, it will not last long.
5. Once fingers are warm, place fingertips on the upper chest and pretend you are typing at your computer.
6. Next apply kisses with your smooth, puckered lips along the jawline-you get bonus points if you can get your chin to tickle the upper chest at the same time.
7. Then, lift up one arm and massage fingertps into the pits.
8. If laughs are elusive, apply lips over entire body delivering zerberts. Hot zones: stomach, armpits, upper thighs.
9. Lastly, take the end of your fingers and run them up and down the soles of baby's feet.
10. Return to step 3 and repeat often.
Posted by Charlotte Archer and Timothy Grant at 8:29 AM