Thursday, September 3, 2009

busy, busy

 

Charlotte loves being a little mommy. She keeps quite busy taking care of her baby, nursing it, rocking it, going to the store, talking on the phone, etc.. Her new stroller is a big hit. It was her prize on her sticker chart for going to sleep all week with no crying! I broke my rules and bought her a material prize, and the promise of it sure did motivate her all week. The promise of a hike, a picnic, or even ice cream as a prize this week has not motivated her quite as much. Couple that with the fact that she is now proficient at climbing out of her crib, and I think the result is going to be fewer naps. I am holding out for them as long as I can-stay tuned, I feel a big girl bed on the way in.

On another note, I have been taking a bit of a break from the blog/computer. Life has just been so busy, and I personally have been in transition figuring out how I shift between being a mother, working, time for myself, and time with my husband. ON top of that questioning what to do for work, and how much work, and what work, and how soon, and do I need to go back to school? Lots on my mind. Trying hard to take care of myself, let go and trust. Working on some big lessons.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment