Saturday, April 4, 2009

spring is on the way

We have been up to all kinds of things this week. We got our first spring egg from our chickens (okay so maybe that one was a couple of weeks ago-actually it was on the first day of spring!)
 

Charlotte helped me start our broccoli, tomatoes and eggplant. The broccoli has sprouted, but am not sure what is taking the other two so long.
 

I have been doing more sewing, at the expense of my afternoon nap. Here is a skirt I am working on for Charlotte. I have also sewn a skirt for myself, and am working on two pairs of pants for Timothy.
 

Last but not least, my beautiful little iris popped up this week. And here it is getting snowed on today. Every year I need to remind myself that this is spring, just "Wyoming style"-filled with lots of wet snow. So I am here watching the snow fall sideways, shoping online, dreaming of my garden and my raised beds that may or may not happen this year, dreaming of opening a shop on etsy selling durable pants for boys, dreaming of more dreams, and loving my beautiful family. Happy Saturday.
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment