Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy 2011

:
Happy New Year.
Baby, it is cold outside. I am not sure if if rose above zero today. On winter days this year, here is what you will find us doing.

Last night we took the kids to see Tangled at the movie theater. It was their first movie experience. They were full of popcorn, a few twizlers, a few sips of 7-up, and ready for the full screen experience. The were mezmerized. I kept looking at them frozen in their seats for the first 30 minutes. Reid and I were like little kids filled with excitement for hours before we left for the theater, I am not sure if I was more excited to take them or to see a feature on the big screen for the first time in at least a year. Afterward, we headed out for mexican and on the way home the kids were in the back seat giggling away and saying "Feliz Anyo Nuevo..hehehe.....Feliz Anyo Potato... hehehe...Feliz Anyo Tomato...hehehe". It was a great end to the night hearing them giggle and roar together.

I hope this finds everyone looking forward to a great new year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment