Wednesday, February 9, 2011

pillows



I am in love with pillows lately. I have made several because I was not finding what I wanted, and needed some items to tie my decor together and add some texture. Most of the pillows on my bed were made several years ago, as decor for the living room. I moved the pillows to my bedroom to go with my beautiful new quilt made by this wonderful aunt of mine.
Then, I took an old cream zippered sweater and made a new pillow with great texture. I left the zipper on the pillow and it looks really fun!
I was then inspired to make these felt flower pillows to pull together my brown, red, and gray in my living room. Mine are certainly less perfect than hers, but I am satisfied.
If you are looking for more fun, free, online tutorials look here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment