Saturday, November 28, 2009

turkey leftovers

What to do with all those turkey leftovers? Leftovers are by far my favorite part of Thanksgiving, because it should make for a week of easy meals. Last year, I even roasted an extra turkey because I didn't have enough leftovers.
Usually I make turkey potpie, turkey tetrazini, turkey soup, or sometimes all three. This year I wanted something a little different. I am still making turkey soup (tonight's dinner),but I also made a really yummy Greek turkey salad that I thought I would share. One stipulation is, I didn't measure anything-so just add it all to taste.

Shredded turkey
Chopped tomatoes
Diced red onion
Sliced olives
Feta cheese
Your favorite vinaigrette (I used Annie's Balsamic)
Salt and Pepper

Easy and delicious. Great alone,on lettuce, or in between bread. Enjoy, and please share any yummy turkey recipes you have found.

No comments:

Post a Comment