Sunday, September 28, 2008

Is this what I look like????

 

Charlotte is into all kind of imitation play. Whether she is working at my desk while chatting on the phone (which is really a calculator), or taking care of her babies like I take care of Timothy. She is a handful lately, and has pretty much taking over my workstation as she chats and laughs with her "friends" on the calculator. We have also been working on potty training (note the big girl panties). Training has been interesting. It seems whenever I am nursing Timothy she has to potty-Timothy is learning tobe quite adaptable and patient. Charlotte seems to really have the hang of the potty while naked, but the big girl panties still pose forgetfulness. I have to bribe her to wear her panties so she will learn as she prefers to just run around naked. I have sewn horses on most of them, which seems to make wearing them much more exciting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Is Charlotte shopping for pants online? This is a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete